Sider

onsdag 25. mai 2016

Ukrainian pilot Nadiia Savchenko has met with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko

"I thank my mother that she has lived to see me and my sister for fighting for me," Savchenko offered formal welcome in Presidential Administration. VIDEO

Ukrainian pilot Nadiia Savchenko has met with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko in Presidential Administration following her arrival in Ukraine.

As reported by Censor.NET citing 112 Ukraine TV channel, the president presented a just reward to Savchenko - she was granted the title of Hero of Ukraine and awarded with the Gold Star Medal during the formal ceremony. The meeting was also attended by Savchenko's mother and sister as well as Nadiia's fellows-in-arms. Source: http://en.censor.net.ua/v390230

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar